Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over NJ 35 on School House Road
- Brielle, Monmouth County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic above and below
- Built 1931
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.11168, -74.06520 (decimal degrees)
40°06'42" N, 74°03'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/579664/4440571 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 1310152 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 87126 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com