Hackensack River NJ 3 Bridge (EB)
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in April 2015
BH Photo #334387
Portions of bridge may date to 1934, but truss appears bolted, welded, and may date to 1964. Avg. daily traffic is 75876.
- Parker Camelback bridge over Hackensack River on NJ 3 (EB)
- East Rutherford, Hudson County, New Jersey, and Bergen County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Replacement span in design.
- Camelback through truss
Length of largest span: 185.0 ft.
Total length: 1,552.2 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.79856, -74.06851 (decimal degrees)
40°47'55" N, 74°04'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/578578/4516813 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
NJ 0204152 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 68789 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 5, 2022: New Street View added by Geoff Hubbs
- January 27, 2022: New Street View added by Nathan Holth
- August 5, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- Geoff Hubbs