Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over an unnamed brook on Blaisdell Road in Newport
- Newport, Sullivan County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1991
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 16.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.34139, -72.15528 (decimal degrees)
43°20'29" N, 72°09'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/730586/4802657 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1984)
- Inventory number
- BH 25029 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2009)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com