Old Mill Street Bridge
Old N Village Road Bridge
Photo taken by Michael Quiet in July 2017
BH Photo #398978
Two span Warren pony truss (no verticals) crossing the Warner River in Warner, NH.
- 2 span Warren pony truss with no verticals bridge over Warner River on Abandoned Road
- Warner, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
- Built c. 1910; Bypassed & abandoned 1967
- 2 span riveted Warren pony truss with no verticals
Length of largest span: 35.0 ft.
Total length: 75.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Old N Village Road Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.27882, -71.81948 (decimal degrees)
43°16'44" N, 71°49'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/271224/4795638 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 65316 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 2, 2017: Updated by Michael Quiet: Added info & pictures
- January 5, 2015: New Street View added by Ian Martin
- Ian Martin
- Michael Quiet - mquiet [at] gmail [dot] com