Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Colby Brook on Old Town Line Road in Warner
- Merrimack County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 18.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.28917, -71.84444 (decimal degrees)
43°17'21" N, 71°50'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/269238/4796856 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1994)
- Inventory number
- BH 24998 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com