Willow Street Bridge
The second bridge to fall victim to flooding on Beaver Brook within three years (the first being the much more significant Castle Hill Road Bridge several miles to the north). Given Beaver Brook's tendency to flood frequently, remaining bridges that are not protected from flooding should be protected as soon as possible.
- Lost Concrete deck girder bridge over Beaver Brook on Willow Street in Pelham.
- Pelham, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Destroyed by flooding
- Built 1955; Destroyed by flooding March 2018; Replacement opened October 2018
- Concrete deck girder
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.71888, -71.32359 (decimal degrees)
42°43'08" N, 71°19'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/309742/4732215 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 88827 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 2, 2020: Added by Nick Boppel
- Nick Boppel - nickboppel01 [at] gmail [dot] com