East Thetford Road Bridge
Photo taken by Doug Kerr
BH Photo #178321
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places on March 27, 2020 as the Lyme-East Thetford Bridge.
- 2 span Parker through truss bridge over Connecticut River on East Thetford Road in Lyme
- Lyme, Grafton County, New Hampshire, and Orange County, Vermont
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937 by American Bridge Co.
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- Parker through truss
Length of largest span: 232.0 ft.
Total length: 471.2 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.5 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on March 27, 2020
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.81194, -72.18278 (decimal degrees)
43°48'43" N, 72°10'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/726584/4854844 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 100005159 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 24901 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 6, 2020: Updated by Michael Miller: Added "Description", "NRHP Listing Date" & "NRHP Listing Number" and Updated "NRHP Status"
- August 21, 2017: Updated by Michael Quiet: Noted builder
- August 20, 2017: New photos from Michael Quiet
- September 11, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- September 19, 2010: New photo from Doug Kerr
- Doug Kerr
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Michael Quiet - mquiet [at] gmail [dot] com
- Michael Miller - michael_a_miller [at] yahoo [dot] com