Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Ogontz Brook on Hurd Hill Road in Lyman
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
Length of largest span: 8.9 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.27750, -71.92361 (decimal degrees)
44°16'39" N, 71°55'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/266694/4906852 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lower Waterford
- Average daily traffic (as of 1984)
- Inventory number
- BH 24909 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 49.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com