Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Patten Brook on Tinkerville Road in Lyman
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1977
Span length: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 12.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.27222, -71.93444 (decimal degrees)
44°16'20" N, 71°56'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/265809/4906296 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lower Waterford
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- Inventory number
- BH 24931 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com