Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Young Brook on Lyman Road in Lisbon
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1984
Span length: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 16.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.24889, -71.88806 (decimal degrees)
44°14'56" N, 71°53'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/269420/4903573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory number
- BH 24912 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2008)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com