CCRR - Glen Road Overpass
Very easy access. Playground and park adjacent.
Photo taken by David P. Timmins
BH Photo #125543
The bridge is obviously not open for through traffic. The last picture here shows the next bridge down the line approximately 320 feet away. It appears that they may use it to hold or store cars. I went by it several times in a few days and the same cars were on the track.
- Stone arch bridge over Glen Road on Claremont & Concord Railroad in Lebanon
- Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- - Boston & Maine Railroad (B&M; BM)
- Claremont Concord Railroad (CCRR)
- Stone arch
Span length: 17.4 ft.
Total length: 17.4 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on September 12, 1985
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.63417, -72.30500 (decimal degrees)
43°38'03" N, 72°18'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/717396/4834771 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 89002190 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 24903 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 1998)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- May 23, 2015: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: edit description
- October 21, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Claremont Concord Railroad"
- August 10, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- September 11, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- October 6, 2008: New photos from David P. Timmins
- David P. Timmins - grumpytimm [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com