Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mill Brook on Gale Chandler Road in Landaff
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Span length: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.16722, -71.89056 (decimal degrees)
44°10'02" N, 71°53'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/268901/4894509 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 24902 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com