Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mill Brook on Brook Road in Landaff
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Span length: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.16778, -71.89139 (decimal degrees)
44°10'04" N, 71°53'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/268836/4894573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 24888 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com