Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Oliverian Brook on NH 10 in Haverhill
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937; rehabilitated 1972
Span length: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 67.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.04333, -72.05750 (decimal degrees)
44°02'36" N, 72°03'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/735745/4880865 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 24917 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com