Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over South Branch Israel River on Jefferson Notch Road in Low and Burbanks Grant
- Coos County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1994
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.31861, -71.36694 (decimal degrees)
44°19'07" N, 71°22'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/311248/4909955 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Washington
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 24876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com