Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over South Branch Israel River on Jefferson Notch Road in Low and Burbanks Grant
- Coos County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1996
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.32333, -71.36778 (decimal degrees)
44°19'24" N, 71°22'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/311198/4910512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Washington
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory number
- BH 24875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com