Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over South Branch Israel River on Jefferson Notch Road in Low and Burbanks Grant
- Coos County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1995
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.32722, -71.36944 (decimal degrees)
44°19'38" N, 71°22'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/311077/4910948 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Washington
- Average daily traffic (as of 1984)
- Inventory number
- BH 24872 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 98.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com