Cheshire Rail Trail - Arch Street Overpass
Arch Street Arch
Photo taken by Steve LaBonte in April 2007
BH Photo #184209
This bridge looks to have been built to accomondate 2 tracks. It only carried one as far as I know.
the Keene area is known for its Stone Arches and Quarry industry in the late 19th and early 20th century.
There is a smaller Stone Arch about 300 feet to the south over a brook.
- February 15, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- December 9, 2016: New photo from David P. Timmins
- May 22, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Rail-to-trail"
- June 25, 2013: Updated by John Marvig: Imported NBI Information
- August 10, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- October 31, 2010: Added by Steve