Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Walnut Creek on River Road (FAS 1990)
- Webster County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.06938, -98.69436 (decimal degrees)
40°04'10" N, 98°41'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/526062/4435502 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C009104010P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24784 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 29.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com