Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Oak Creek on 1700 Road, 3 mi. south and 4.7 mi. east of Red Cloud
- Webster County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.02993, -98.42469 (decimal degrees)
40°01'48" N, 98°25'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/549086/4431238 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24778 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com