Big Weedy Creek Bridge
Beams Added to top chord.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Big Weedy Creek on CR-266, 3 mi. south and 1 mi. west of Bee
- Seward County, Nebraska
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1905; replaced 2015
- Three panel pin-connected half-hip Pratt pony truss.
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.95968, -97.08209 (decimal degrees)
40°57'35" N, 97°04'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/661401/4536052 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24635 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- July 13, 2010: Updated by Nathan Holth: Updated GPS, Bridge Type, Street View