Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Wahoo Creek on CR 24, 1 mi. south and .5 mi. west of Weston
- Saunders County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.17454, -96.75517 (decimal degrees)
41°10'28" N, 96°45'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/688300/4560561 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24600 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com