722A-Whiskey Run Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in March 2021
BH Photo #493300
Solid 6'tall Warren pony with removed middle horizontal rail
- Warren pony truss bridge over Whiskey Run on 722A Rd.
- Nemaha County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.30201, -95.67448 (decimal degrees)
40°18'07" N, 95°40'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/272702/4464711 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C006403205P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 92435 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 21, 2021: Updated by Tony Dillon: Changed from Pratt to Warren pony truss
- March 20, 2021: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler