Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Stagecoach Lake on Panama Road (FAS 3270)
- Lancaster County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Concrete channel beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59589, -96.64694 (decimal degrees)
40°35'45" N, 96°38'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/699108/4496560 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 86048 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 57.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com