McCulley Bridge (Riverview Bridge)
Photo taken by James Grooms
BH Photo #425332
Built at a cost of $28,000.
- Lost Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Niobrara River on NE Route 7
- Keya Paha County, Nebraska, and Rock County, Nebraska
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1913 and replaced in 1983.
- - Lincoln Construction Co. of Lincoln, Nebraska
- Closed-spandrel arch.
- Also called
- McCully Bridge
NE7 Niobrara River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.72197, -99.58935 (decimal degrees)
42°43'19" N, 99°35'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/451747/4730109 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 79559 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 27, 2018: New photo from James Grooms
- November 28, 2017: Added by Luke
- James Grooms - Jayb2664 [at] yahoo [dot] com