BNSF - Big Nemaha River Bridge (Tecumseh)
Rated at 150 tons, Being replaced by a plate girder span with a 415 ton rating
- Through truss bridge over Big Nemaha River on Railroad (BNSF)
- Tecumseh, Johnson County, Nebraska
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1907
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pin connected Pratt truss
Length of largest span: 130.0 ft.
Total length: 204.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36630, -96.20187 (decimal degrees)
40°21'59" N, 96°12'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/737581/4472172 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 59757 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 4, 2014: Updated by Art Suckewer: Added dates and specs.
- February 17, 2014: Added by Luke Harden
- Art Suckewer - Asuckewer [at] knite [dot] com