North Fork Big Nemaha River Bridge
- Through truss bridge over North Fork Big Nemaha River on FAS 3595
- Johnson County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 160.1 ft.
Total length: 162.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 15.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45719, -96.38797 (decimal degrees)
40°27'26" N, 96°23'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/721480/4481779 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24211 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 17, 2013: Updated by Dave King: Fixed coordinates
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com