Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Cedar River on 499th Avenue
- Greeley County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.73816, -98.50285 (decimal degrees)
41°44'17" N, 98°30'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/541341/4620824 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 86339 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com