Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Cedar River on College Inn Road, 1 mi. west of Spalding
- Greeley County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.69019, -98.38421 (decimal degrees)
41°41'25" N, 98°23'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/551244/4615562 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spalding NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C003900805P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24138 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com