UP - Turkey Creek Bridge
UP Turkey Creek Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in October 2019
BH Photo #459168
East span believed to still be Ca. 1900 vintage.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Turkey Creek on Union Pacific Railroad
- De Witt, Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built Ca. 1900, West two spans replaced 1924
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 412.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38423, -96.91178 (decimal degrees)
40°23'03" N, 96°54'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/677253/4472497 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87074 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 29, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- October 27, 2019: Added by John Marvig