BNSF - Turkey Creek Bridge
BNSF Turkey Creek Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in October 2019
BH Photo #459026
Relocated from an unknown location. Historical information comes from the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Collection located at the Newberry Library, Chicago, Illinois.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Turkey Creek on BNSF Railway
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1895, Relocated here 1905; Approach replaced 2013
- - Shiffler Bridge Co. of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 132.0 ft.
Total length: 445.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36695, -96.88984 (decimal degrees)
40°22'01" N, 96°53'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/679161/4470623 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 70995 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 1, 2022: Updated by John Marvig: added additional build date
- October 28, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- October 27, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: Added builder and date
- October 6, 2016: New Street View added by J.P.
- February 12, 2016: Added by John Marvig
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com