Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cedar Creek on E. Juniper Road, 1 mi. north and 1.7 mi. west of Filley
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.30603, -96.57017 (decimal degrees)
40°18'22" N, 96°34'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/706491/4464558 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24086 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com