Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Hooker Creek on S. 176th Road, 1.5 mi. east and 4 mi. south of Adams
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 57.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.39967, -96.48270 (decimal degrees)
40°23'59" N, 96°28'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/713629/4475161 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory number
- BH 24117 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com