Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mud Creek on E. Linden Road, 1.2 mi. east of Holmesville
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.20469, -96.62985 (decimal degrees)
40°12'17" N, 96°37'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/701720/4453170 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wymore NE
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory number
- BH 24098 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com