Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cedar Creek on East Hickory Road, 2 mi. north and .8 mi. west of Filley
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.32034, -96.55176 (decimal degrees)
40°19'13" N, 96°33'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/708011/4466188 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory number
- BH 24084 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com