Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Pierce Creek on E. Hackberry Road (FAS 3240)
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.33507, -96.67329 (decimal degrees)
40°20'06" N, 96°40'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/697641/4467545 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Beatrice East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24099 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 20.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com