Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Cub Creek on W. Belvedere Rd, 2 mi. north and .2 mi. west of Ellis
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.24832, -96.88646 (decimal degrees)
40°14'54" N, 96°53'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/679762/4457461 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 52.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com