Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Spring Creek on S. 80th Road, 2 mi. west and 2.5 mi. south of Barneston
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.00615, -96.61442 (decimal degrees)
40°00'22" N, 96°36'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/703624/4431165 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24112 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com