Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mud Creek on S. 59th Road (FAS 3265)
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.17759, -96.64296 (decimal degrees)
40°10'39" N, 96°38'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/700683/4450132 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Blue Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C003402910P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 24096 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 15.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com