Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Soap Creek on W. Chestnut Road (FAS 2920)
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 57.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.39315, -96.85199 (decimal degrees)
40°23'35" N, 96°51'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/682304/4473609 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 24107 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 25.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com