Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Clatonia Creek on West Buckeye Road, 2 mi. south and 1 mi. west of Clatonia
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.43646, -96.87809 (decimal degrees)
40°26'11" N, 96°52'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/679974/4478364 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24089 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com