Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Cub Creek on SW 75th Road, 2 mi. south and 1 mi. east of Hoag
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.29283, -96.82229 (decimal degrees)
40°17'34" N, 96°49'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/685099/4462534 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Beatrice West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24091 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com