Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on CR 436, 1 mi. south and 2 mi. east of Hollinger
- Furnas County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.14332, -99.66737 (decimal degrees)
40°08'36" N, 99°40'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/443152/4443877 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 24056 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com