Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Spring Creek on Road 729
- Frontier County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 33.1 ft.
Total length: 167.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38941, -100.67259 (decimal degrees)
40°23'22" N, 100°40'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/358039/4472322 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- NE C003204603P (Nebraska bridge number)
BH 86084 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com