Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Medicine Creek Dam Spillway on Road 728
- Frontier County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1949
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 234.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37950, -100.21408 (decimal degrees)
40°22'46" N, 100°12'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/396941/4470586 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 86082 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com