Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Turkey Creek stream on Road J, 2.1 mi. north and 1.4 mi. east of Geneva
- Fillmore County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56785, -97.56672 (decimal degrees)
40°34'04" N, 97°34'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/621326/4491773 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory number
- BH 24023 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com