Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over White River on Airport Road
- Dawes County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built 1936
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.82822, -103.13101 (decimal degrees)
42°49'42" N, 103°07'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/652763/4743432 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 86438 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com