Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Skull Creek on CR 46/CR U, .2 mi. west of Linwood
- Butler County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.40833, -96.94333 (decimal degrees)
41°24'30" N, 96°56'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/672328/4585768 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23830 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com