Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Giles Creek on 840th Road, 2 mi. south of Tilden
- Antelope County, Nebraska
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.00329, -97.83929 (decimal degrees)
42°00'12" N, 97°50'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/596123/4650792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23767 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com