Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Clearwater Creek on 515th Avenue, 2 mi. south of Clearwater
- Antelope County, Nebraska
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.13967, -98.20395 (decimal degrees)
42°08'23" N, 98°12'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/565782/4665589 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2003)
- Inventory number
- BH 23759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com